The state of California gives child care centers their license and requires parents to fill out standard state and other forms to be kept in the child's file. The local state office serving Napa is under the Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing, 101 Golf Course Drive, Suite A-230, Rohnert Park, CA 94928 (707) 588-5026. Click on each form, type in the information, and print